Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Random...


I painted our bathroom and redecorated it this past weekend... i love it! its a lot brighter than we were expecting but it is something fun! I also got to put up my Alice in Wonderland paintings.

I am so excited about my new guitar... Breedlove is amazing! I needed a new one for performing on stage. Finally i am leading worship! Took me long enough to actually want to do it but man has it been an awesome blessing! I am growing and learning so much =] I love my Olive Branch family!

Many people don't know this... but i love Demi Lovato! Yes, i am almost 21 and she is only 18 but there has always been something i have liked about her since i saw her on Camp Rock... uh oh did i just confess to watching that? ohhh darn. Anywho, check out her new single Skyscraper on itunes... its number one right now!
geeez, this is a very random entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment